• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Durango

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
If you are thinking of coming to Durango this article is good background. Load The Spokesmen Podcast that is mentioned in the article for the drive.

Hit me up on accessing The Good Stuff.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
When we went to Purgatory in February I was amazed at how many people I saw out road biking. Of course, it was warm and the snow sucked so I'm sure that contributed to people being out riding.

TS
martyg

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
When we went to Purgatory in February I was amazed at how many people I saw out road biking. Of course, it was warm and the snow sucked so I'm sure that contributed to people being out riding.

This winter was a non-event. Everyone got a lot of mileage in. Skiing was problematic as Purg had 80% of the people on 20% of the terrain.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
@martyg, it was our first trip there and it was easy to see how awesome it would be with snow. Unfortunately, we skied on little snow on a few runs but the resort did an amazing job with what they had to work with. Sadly, we were there the week before the one big snow week of the year.

TS
martyg

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
@martyg, it was our first trip there and it was easy to see how awesome it would be with snow. Unfortunately, we skied on little snow on a few runs but the resort did an amazing job with what they had to work with. Sadly, we were there the week before the one big snow week of the year.

Hit me up if you come this way again. It looks like North America is setting up for El Nino this winter.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid