• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Drinkwel 90 Vitamins

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is classified under - "Is this for real?" because its almost like something made up for SNL.
Drinkwel 90 Vitamins, for adults who enjoy drinking alcohol and want a vitamin that will support liver function and replenish necessary nutrients that are depleted from drinking.

Drinkwel 90

drinkwel-90-capsule-square_373f8f7e-8473-49a4-88c3-8ec7ff3615f0_1024x1024.png

Information from their website.
How It Works:
Drinking alcohol can attack the body from many different angles. Alcohol is a diuretic and depletes the body of valuable vitamins and minerals. Alcohol also puts extra pressure on the liver as the liver is responsible for processing alcohol toxins. Our formula helps by replenishing nutrients lost and supporting healthy liver function.

More specifically, Drinkwel's support mechanisms include:

-The herbs Milk Thistle and Artichoke to support healthy liver function, protecting the hepatocytes and promoting healthy detoxifying.
-Kudzu, Green Tea and Schisandra are additional herbs that support liver health. Schisandra fruit contains lignans, which protect the liver by scavenging free radicals.
-Bupleurum, also known as Chinese Thoroughwax, is known for its ability to protect the liver and is anti-inflammatory.
-Amino acids N-Acetyl Cysteine and Taurine to assist the body in metabolizing alcohol-induced toxins.
-Several key vitamins and minerals that may become deficient with continued alcohol consumption: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Copper, Magnesium and Selenium.
As you can see, we at Drinkwel aim to provide the most comprehensive product on the market for those that drink alcohol.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Sounds like "Fake News" to me. Maybe Ski Nurse knows about this liver stuff.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Its actually not fake news. The question is, does a specific supplement support the liver and reinforce nutrition in your body to avoid hangovers/

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Follow up, because, of course...after looking this up I'm getting ads related to it on various web pages that I read in the morning and have been a little fascinated about its high dosage of vitamins and other natural supplements.

I don't take a lot of herbs, just a multi vitamin and an extra dose of B12 every day, but a supplement like this may have some positive health benefits if taken in moderation, (not 3 at a time as suggested for a drinking evening)
Here is a blog/review about it.
https://www.thrillist.com/vice/i-found-drinkwel-a-hangover-remedy-that-actually-works
nutrition label
tmg-article_tall.jpg