• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA DPS Lotus 124 @STP

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
With the 25% off grabbed the Lotus for $299 all while mrsjmills was encouraging me to buy them since I may not like the fishy skis (Pescado) I just bought.

blah

Getting on the lift
Skier
What's the 25% off code?

With the 25% off grabbed the Lotus for $299 all while mrsjmills was encouraging me to buy them since I may not like the fishy skis (Pescado) I just bought.

TS
jmills115

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The other code worked for you? Did you grab 185s?

I bought the Pescado just over a month ago (seemed like a great price at the time) but the price for the Foundation Lotus was to good to pass on and am thinking I will mount Pivots on both and keep but have a big gap between my E88 and QST106 that could be filled in by dumping one. @Philpug have you had time on the Lotus F124 or Alchemist Lotus? Most of what I read is on the Alchemist but after reading your reviews on the Wailer 106 in the F and Alchemist construction, if the Lotus F and A compare somewhat similar I’ll be good.
If this needs to be moved please do or if someone has a 90something to 100ish to offer up I’ll listen.
Pescado still wrapped. Lotus will be home tomorrow.

CDB24100-109B-4DFF-A156-9417AEDFD7C1.jpeg

blah

Getting on the lift
Skier
Ah, killer deal with the additional 25% off code (the other one DID work), but I thought better of it. I would feel too much of a hoarder dropping cash for an AK heli ski when I'm neither going to AK nor heli- skiing anytime soon.

Enjoy your fat skis. Praying for lots of snow. :Cristmassnow:

The other code worked for you? Did you grab 185s?

I bought the Pescado just over a month ago (seemed like a great price at the time) but the price for the Foundation Lotus was to good to pass on and am thinking I will mount Pivots on both and keep but have a big gap between my E88 and QST106 that could be filled in by dumping one. @Philpug have you had time on the Lotus F124 or Alchemist Lotus? Most of what I read is on the Alchemist but after reading your reviews on the Wailer 106 in the F and Alchemist construction, if the Lotus F and A compare somewhat similar I’ll be good.
If this needs to be moved please do or if someone has a 90something to 100ish to offer up I’ll listen.
Pescado still wrapped. Lotus will be home tomorrow.

View attachment 54149

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January