• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Whitepine

Booting up
Skier
MCP offers no senior discount but I have in the past bought 50% off seniors day rate for extra MCP days at JH and Snowmass.

With the Max Pass Add-on, Cypress Mtn., North Vancouver, B.C. offered a very low seniors pass price in CDN $ of course and when combined with the add on fee came to less than $500US, when I had one in 2016. I skied 6 Max Pass resorts that year, but never made it to Cypress to use my seniors pass.

Whitefish=free at age 70.(I just turned the free ski age today:yahoo:) @Sibhusky, see you and ski with you for part of the 2019 season.:thumb:
Red Mtn., B.C.=free at age 75
Whitewater, B.C.=free at age 75

Sun peaks senior pass (age 65+) is about $300 off the $1299CDN adult price.

Belated happy birthday Dano. I read your unofficial guide to sun peaks - excellent guide btw - and we are planing to ski there this winter. I took advantage of the Whitefish super senior pass last winter.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Scottskier said:
Diamond peak still has a senior pass. $125 for 65-69 residents. I believe at70 + it drops to something like $40 for residents

Not exactly correct as not only do you have to be a resident, but you need to be a IVGID Picture Passholder and then Diamond Peak pass is $109 for Senior (65-69), $29 for Super Sr. (70-79) and Free for over 80. Otherwise passes are $159 for Senior (65-69), $139 for Super Sr. (70-79) and also Free for over 80.
Also not exactly correct. I'm not a resident but last year bought an early bird 70+ senior pass for $119.
turned out to be a dud due to little snow at these low elevation areas until March. Skied DP only 1 day.
and with reciprocity: 1 day at Homewood and 1 day at Boreal. 3 days for $119 OTOH is not so bad (limited runs-gasp).

This year will be way different, of course ! !

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January