• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Does this jacket fit me?

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Don't be. Had I been shopping for the shell I would've went with the Orange and some color reduced down to its neutral grey, what Arc's calling Phenom/Habitat, in order to be more visible to others on the mountain.
Thread was fun while it lasted.
Back to moping around the house over the coming arctic freeze Fri and Sat to Sun spring warmup adv 50º - mid 50º's 10 day forecast:(

images.jpg

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
LOL Not the same pics, the second group is the medium. I'm beginning to lose faith in the internet for helping me make decisions. I guess I should just get the Large and be comfortable!
The large is too big, and it looks it. The sleeves are too wide and too long. The main part of the jacket is waay too wide on you, and it shows because there are long vertical folds in it. It folds the way living room drapes fold. It could look like snowboarder-sloppy, which in some circles is a strong fashion statement, but it doesn't, and that's not your circle anyway.

The medium is good to go. Fits perfect. Keep it.

TS
Fuller

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
Nope, just a response to his meme above.

Since, you know, I think we've beaten the @Fuller jacket size choice to death!
I like the "Theater of The Absurd" vibe this thread took on. And besides, it's all about me!

Sponsor

Staff online