• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
First and foremost, we encourage you to buy local and keep those mom and pop shops open and ready to serve you.
Second, we encourage you to shop the shops that support Pugski.com like SkiBootRX @Tim Hedin, and @SkiEssentials, because they are the "buy local" shops on Pugski.
But if you have other purchases you're making and you are going to Amazon, please use the smile.amazon and go to the non profits that take care of you.
For me and @Philpug, we have a couple smile.amazon non profits near and dear to our hearts because they have touched us in a special way. If you use Amazon, please smile.amazon.com
  • US National Ski Hall of Fame and Museum Inc
  • High Fives
  • JDRF

Unpiste

Booting down
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is great advice! It costs literally nothing (other than a moment of your time), and donates a small portion of each purchase (through smile.amazon.com, which is exactly like the regular amazon.com with the added donation feature) to the nonprofit of your choice.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just go to smile.amazon.com and choose your charity.

S.H.

USSA Coach
Skier
Flathead Valley Ski Education Foundation

Except I usually use the app and you can't fund through the app.
You can use amazon smile on the android amazon app (not available for iOS [yet?]):

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
Wow! When did they start that? I must not have read the notes on some updates. Too bad I finished my Christmas shopping.

Hmm. This works on my brand new smartphone, but not on my tablet. That explains why I've never seen it, I only put Amazon on my phone a day ago.

Ken in LA

Pulling down the safety bar
Skier
My AmazonSmile supports SkiDUCK. Based in Reno, SkiDUCK is an entirely volunteer based organization that provides free ski and snowboard programs to financially disadvantaged and at risk youth, including lessons equipment, transportation, clothing, gear and meals as needed.

Ken in LA

Pulling down the safety bar
Skier
@Sibhusky I encounter the same problem using the Amazon iPad app. The easiest work-around for me is to load up my cart using the iPad, then login to Amazon Smile to complete the purchase. Takes me approx 30 seconds.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
BRaT. Aka Basenji Rescue and Transport. Amazing how a small percentage of Amazons profit can make on purchases over time .. at no direct cost to buyer.

Great idea for @Tricia mention Smile.

Here's my pooch overly tired tonight ...and a bit disgusted in not getting comfy 20191215_115451.jpg I

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
BRaT. Aka Basenji Rescue and Transport. Amazing how a small percentage of Amazons profit c...

Great idea for @Triton mention Smile.

Oops.. @Tricia

Sponsor

Staff online