• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Do i need to change my screen name?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well, as many of you know my screen name is not a play on my real name but refers to my nationality... Well, last Friday I finally made the leap and became a naturalized American citizen...although those that have met me know i am a redneck at heart!:D 'Murica! Go USA!
View attachment 37366 View attachment 37367 View attachment 37368 View attachment 37369 View attachment 37370
This post has passed @AC_'s post HERE for most "liked" post ever on Pugski. Congrats. :pug:

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This post has passed @AC_'s post HERE for most "liked" post ever on Pugski. Congrats. :pug:

Wow! I really don't know what to say Phil, :) except that I am humbled and sincerely and deeply appreciative of all the good wishes from everyone in the PugSki community. Thank you all!

Proud to be an American!

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
You've always been ahead of the game my friend :roflmao:.

Now, may I remind your former-former username had a slightly different spelling?

Where is the ScotsSkier we grew to love?
:D

Ah! good catch Mendieta! i am sure you or Phil can restore it to its former self!

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Well, as many of you know my screen name is not a play on my real name but refers to my nationality... Well, last Friday I finally made the leap and became a naturalized American citizen...although those that have met me know i am a redneck at heart!:D 'Murica! Go USA!
Welcome aboard.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Dayum... That's better than Stephen Curry's free throw percentage!

Slight elaboration: war may be necessary at times, and thus "better" than the alternatives. Our national Conflict to Lifetime ratio as shown above is a very sobering number.