• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Take a family adventure to Lake Placid, New York in the Adirondacks like you never have before!

With Saratoga Skier and family.

"Family life in the city can be exciting,
But sometimes you need to get away,
To spend quality time with your kids in peacefulness and serenity,
Knowing that you have a limited time with them."

#ILoveNY #ISPYNY

TS
Alba Adventures

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Pretty excited to see this get shared over 30 times on Facebook! Very cool!
36573978_2132367423648268_8381822312449572864_o.jpg

TS
Alba Adventures

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Wish us luck as we submit some of our latest stories to film festivals.. Hopefully one of these bites.

Thank you all also for supporting us with your views and comments. It really means the world to us. If you have been following us over the years, you can see how far we have come in producing, shooting and editing our stories. I mean, who am I kidding - we still suck - though you can noticeably see the difference.

If you have not, we hope you can take a look here on PugSki, on our website, or on YouTube.

Oh, if you can give our stories a thumbs up on YouTube - it really helps us.

Thanks,

Ray, Alicia and the Alba Family

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I meant to comment when you first posted your video. My daughter and I spent a day and a night in Lake Placid a couple of summers ago. We stayed at the Lakehouse, which is owned by High Peaks (but is much smaller). The innkeeper there was very personable, a skier himself, and gave us a wonderful room with a balcony overlooking Mirror Lake. We would really like to go back there and spend more time.

I enjoy your videos and look forward to more.

TS
Alba Adventures

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
@luliski Thank you so much for watching (and enjoying our videos). We stayed at the Lake House years ago - I think way before it was called that and I don't think it was nearly as fancy either. We got lucky with the weather and we were shocked by all you can do there..

What brought you out from California to Lake Placid?

We hope to make it out to California soon to ski!

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I meant to comment when you first posted your video. My daughter and I spent a day and a night in Lake Placid a couple of summers ago. We stayed at the Lakehouse, which is owned by High Peaks (but is much smaller). The innkeeper there was very personable, a skier himself, and gave us a wonderful room with a balcony overlooking Mirror Lake. We would really like to go back there and spend more time.

I enjoy your videos and look forward to more.
@luliski Thank you so much for watching (and enjoying our videos). We stayed at the Lake House years ago - I think way before it was called that and I don't think it was nearly as fancy either. We got lucky with the weather and we were shocked by all you can do there..

What brought you out from California to Lake Placid?

We hope to make it out to California soon to ski!

Re: the Lakehouse, it' wasn't that fancy, but had been renovated (seems to be a trend in the hotel industry). The furnishings were what I call "rustic modern." I really liked it.

I was in Lake Placid because my daughter goes to school in Rochester, NY, and she stayed on campus for an internship that summer. For her summer birthday, I picked her up in Rochester and we drove through the Adirondacks on our way to Montreal. We spent a few days in Montreal and then traveled through Vermont, spending a night in Burlington there. My daughter had never seen much of the east coast, and she loved upstate New York and Vermont. So did I.

Hope you make it out to California soon!

Sponsor

Staff online