• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Did you notice a few new sponsors?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Rossignol.jpg Dynastar.png look.jpg lange-long.jpg

Yes, Look, Rossignol, Dynastar and Lange have really liked what we have been doing on the site and committed to finish out the year with us as official sponsors. They really liked the #bringbackthe15 campaign that we started and while they cannot or will not promise it will happen, it is being discussed at some pretty high levels. Lange has an all-new boot coming and I am sure we will see some more more conversation on that. Dynastar's new Legend series is a resurrection of an old name on an all-new series of skis and they are fun, we can't wait to get on more of them. Rossignol has reinvented the 7 series with an all new Sky, Super, and best-selling Soul; these are definitely the best versions of these new skis to date. Let's support the companies that support us!

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

Yes, Look, Rossignol, Dynastar and Lange have really liked what we have been doing on the site and tossed us a few bucks to finish out the year with. They really liked the #bringbackthe15 campaign that we started and while they cannot or will not promise it will happen, it is being discussed at some pretty high levels. Lange has an all new boot coming and I am sure we will see some more more conversation on that. Dynastar's new Legend series is a resurrection of an old name on an all new series of skis and they are fun, we can't wait to get on more of them. Rossignol has reinvented the 7 series with an all new Sky, Super and best selling Soul, these are definately the best versions of these new skis to date. Let's support the companies that support us!

Awesome, congrats. Well deserved! They all make some great products that I have enjoyed over the years.

va_deb

Getting on the lift
Skier
Congrats, @Philpug and @Tricia! It's a win-win for companies to sponsor high-quality sites like yours where real people share real feedback -- positive and negative -- on their products. And here's a plug for perhaps one of the lesser known brands you noted...

I still pine for my bought too short 2013 Dynastar Edens, and my better half loves his Dynastar Powertrack 84s. Dynastar really does put out some nice skis. I've heard great things about the Glory and the Powertrack, in addition to the Chams. Hope Pugskiers out there will take a chance and demo a name they may not have thought of if the opportunity comes up.

PSA for anyone unfamiliar with the brand: If you want to demo or inquire about them at your local shop, ask for the Deen-a-stars (rhymes with a certain brand of sausage) instead of pronouncing the first part like the explosive materials Wile E. Coyote used to blow up the Road Runner, or Jimmie Walker's favorite saying from Good Times. ##JustDatedMyself

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
#bringbackthe15

This is great news! :thumb:
I've been a Rossi/Look guy for about 4 decades now... :D

Welcome aboard, we hope you like it here. Will there be a 'voice' from the brand participating on the forum? Great opportunity to exchange ideas and get real world feedback.

Rossi.JPG

Last edited:

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
This is great news! Congrats to both companies. I am looking at new Langes for next season.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I can't wait to get on more of the new stuff they have coming up the turnpike.
If you haven't seen some of the reviews we've already written, check them out here.
Dynastar
Rossignol

Here is my review of the Dynastar Intense 12
Dynastar Intense 12
Dimensions: 121-72-106
Radius: 14m@166cm
Sizes: 149, 158, 166
Size tested: 166
Design: All New

Tricia: Dynastar is offering the Intense 12 to women who are looking for a serious frontside ski. This ski reminded me how much fun it is to make nice turns without having to overthink it: just pressure the tip and it comes around like an old friend. The small mogul field I went through was a piece of cake. This could easily be dubbed the Cougar Cruiser.
  • Who is it for? Skiers looking for a fun groomer ski.
  • Who is it not for? Someone who prefers a midfat as a daily driver.
  • Insider tip: Trust the tip.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not surprising well managed brands would want to advertise, participate in and support this site. Congrats P & T .

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Congratulations! This is more validation of your approach to the site, actively developing it as a social place and as a business.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Yes, Look, Rossignol, Dynastar and Lange have really liked what we have been doing on the site and committed to finish out the year with us as official sponsors. They really liked the #bringbackthe15 campaign that we started and while they cannot or will not promise it will happen, it is being discussed at some pretty high levels. Lange has an all-new boot coming and I am sure we will see some more more conversation on that. Dynastar's new Legend series is a resurrection of an old name on an all-new series of skis and they are fun, we can't wait to get on more of them. Rossignol has reinvented the 7 series with an all new Sky, Super, and best-selling Soul; these are definitely the best versions of these new skis to date. Let's support the companies that support us!
Wow!!! Congrats @Philpug & @Tricia !!! Your hard work is paying off. :beercheer:

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier

Great job guys!

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
Sponsorship from several elite brands in the ski industry, is a major milestone in the growth of Pugski. :thumb::thumb:

This news brings a big smile to my face as it recognizes that, from start-up, Phil and Trish developed a team that just does it right. "Ski Talk at a Higher Level", once a dream is now reality. Their passion and vision is demonstrated in too many different ways to list. Keep walking the high-road and better things will come!

Sponsor