• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Descente challenger jacket red size L like new

Jason Kurth

Putting on skis
Skier
More pics later. Used maybe 5 days, like new basically. $175 shipped.

AVIrwOU.jpg

Last edited:
TS
J

Jason Kurth

Putting on skis
Skier
You can definitely get away with either. I think spyder runs smaller than descente. I need XL spyder (and new phenix) since the chest is too small and can't move my arms properly, descente is cut better in the chest so I can get away with L without feeling like I'm in a straight jacket but it's a nice trim fit which I like.

Lvovsky /Pasha/Pavel

i hiked the ridge... twice...
Skier
Have you tried a Descente on? They run like a size smaller ime.

Yes, I have. Santa Fe ski area shop is a Descente dealer. They had the right jacket but I waited too long for the price to drop and it is gone now. The instructors and patrol are outfitted in red descente there and I my red jacket is similar enough so the lifties sometimes just wave me through as if i'm working there... :)
funny story: I got that jacket for $100 at the ski swap together with one-piece descente ski suit for another $50. The suit doesn't fit anymore and the jacket is too bulky by modern standards (according to my DW).

I think spyder runs smaller than descente

Don't know about smaller but the sleeves are definitely shorter - a no go for me.

Sponsor

Staff online