• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Demo Bindings: Why or why not?

Would you buy Demo Bindings?

• I wouldn't buy a pair of Demo Bindings.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I LOVE Demo Bindings!

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • I have them both, it just depends.

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • other (see comments)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Query:

Are there any issues with WTR or Gripwalk soles with the Tyrolia Aattack 13 demo bindings? IIRC for 2018 the regular Aattack 13 is Gripwalk compatible but the 2017 wasn't.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Query:

Are there any issues with WTR or Gripwalk soles with the Tyrolia Aattack 13 demo bindings? IIRC for 2018 the regular Aattack 13 is Gripwalk compatible but the 2017 wasn't.

I got to demo the Kore 93 and 105 last February and 2018 demo Tyrolia Attack 13 was both WTR and lug sole compatible due to switching from a static anti friction device to a mechanical one. Compared to 2017,the toe piece for 2018 is the same shape but bigger or more bulbous. I suspect this is related to accommodating a lug sole boot.

I haven't seen the 2018 regular non demo Attack 13, but I assume it is the same as the demo.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Query:

Technically it is incompatible.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January