• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Demo binding for narrow skis

Freddo Bumps

Booting up
Skier
Any recommendations for a demo binding to fit on a mid-70s ski? I like the Attack, but the AFD is 77mm and the binding is recommended for 83mm+.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Warden 13 will accommodate a 80mm brake. Attack 13 has an 85mm option. AFD of these bindings, because of the stack height, either will be fine.

TS
F

Freddo Bumps

Booting up
Skier
Not a demo, but one of the system bindings that are put on race and skis like the Head Supershapes have the same adjustability.
I was just looking at the Look SPX12 Konect Dual WTR, but they appear very hard to come by, and I can’t tell if the plate had to be purchased separately.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was just looking at the Look SPX12 Konect Dual WTR, but they appear very hard to come by, and I can’t tell if the plate had to be purchased separately.
Yup, they work well too. I am not sure if it is available for consumer purchase. You might have to special order it.

TS
F

Freddo Bumps

Booting up
Skier
Ugh, I wasn’t even thinking about compatibility with my XTD boots!

Nor was I when I demoed the Stormrider last week and I’m pretty sure they had Attacks on them.

Sponsor

Staff online