• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

icedevil

Booting up
Skier
Does anyone have any experience with Deer Valley or Park City Mountain during the MLK holiday weekend? My kids have Mon and Tues off from school so from that perspective it's a good time for a trip. At this point, it does not appear that lodging or flights are out of line with cost expectations or sold out yet, so the only remaining concern is crowds on the mountain. We would travel on Sat and ski Sun, Mon and Tues. I was thinking of doing Sun and Mon at Deer Valley since they limit ticket sales. The alternative is to go later in the month or early Feb but my kids would have to miss two days of school, which my wife is not excited about. Any input on crowd sizes MLK weekend compared to the following weekends in Jan or early Feb is appreciated.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Park City Mountain has been quite the cluster during MLK but in the past DV hasn't been bad, probably due to their capping ticket sales. However DV is under new ownership. While we don't know how they'll handle caps most don't expect significant changes at least during the coming season. The town however will be going full tilt with the stress level a little higher.

Sponsor

Staff online