• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ross Biff

The older I get, the faster I was....
Skier
Hey posters. I'm looking to get some feed back on the Dalbello Myfit moldable liners as standard in the DRS 130. Has anyone used these liners? How much shape change can I expect? Does the tongue mold significantly? Just looking for any info before I get them cooked. Thanks.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
I have these liners. The heat molding worked great. The molded material in the tongue flowed well and the fit is very good. Still holding shape after 3 seasons and 150 days on the slopes.

TS
Ross Biff

Ross Biff

Skier
I have these liners. The heat molding worked great. The molded material in the tongue flowed well and the fit is very good. Still holding shape after 3 seasons and 150 days on the slopes.
Thanks for the feed back. These liners don't seem to have the hype of some others so it's good to know your experience was positive.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
MyFit liner is an Intuition liner:

In 2017, almost every model in the line will incorporate some degree of customization. The majority feature MyFit, Dalbello’s umbrella term for boots that include among their attributes a heat-moldable shell. (Note that any polyamide (PA) external tongue won’t be affected by heating, which is as it should be.) Any MyFit shell includes either a partially moldable inner boot (Instant Fit) or a 100% moldable EVA liner (Intuition Dalbello).

https://www.realskiers.com/profiles/boot-brand-profile/dalbello-2017-brand-profile/

TS
Ross Biff

Ross Biff

Skier
MyFit liner is an Intuition liner:

In 2017, almost every model in the line will incorporate some degree of customization. The majority feature MyFit, Dalbello’s umbrella term for boots that include among their attributes a heat-moldable shell. (Note that any polyamide (PA) external tongue won’t be affected by heating, which is as it should be.) Any MyFit shell includes either a partially moldable inner boot (Instant Fit) or a 100% moldable EVA liner (Intuition Dalbello).

https://www.realskiers.com/profiles/boot-brand-profile/dalbello-2017-brand-profile/
Thanks for the link. Time to cook and see what results I get.

Billy Zaugg

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Update, and my first post!

Intuition is in fact NOT Myfit. They are different companies. I called Intuition to confirm last week.

Just bought some intuition powerwraps for my Krypton 130 TI as they come stock with a 120flex MyFit liner for some reason in their 130 flex resort boots. Logic was not applied in this instance.

Sponsor

Staff online