• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Dakine Women's Heli Pro DLX 18L Backpack - $20 shipped

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier
This is a Dakine Women's Heli Pro DLX 18L Backpack, in Vivienne Plaid. Gently used twice - selling because the capacity doesn't work for me for backcountry skiing, and I don't ski with a pack at the resort. The pack is just under 3 lbs.

$20 includes shipping (may be able to arrange a meetup if you are in California between San Francisco and Tahoe, or on the Central Coast, otherwise, you choose the method of shipping). Please PM if interested.

(REI made this part up, not me):
  • Snug-fitting design keeps the weight close to your body for balance on uneven terrain and ease on chairlifts
  • 600-denier polyester fabric is lightweight, durable and water resistant
  • Straps let you securely carry your snowboard vertically or horizontally—whichever you prefer
  • Retractable cable carrying straps hold alpine or backcountry skis
  • Quick draw ice axe sleeve and external shovel pocket offer space to pack your backcountry essentials
  • Integrated load compression straps steamline pack and keep bulkiness down
  • Insulated compartment for hydration reservoir (sold separately) and insulated shoulder pads prevent frozen hose, ensuring convenient and reliable hydration
  • Fleece-lined goggles pocket protects your lenses from getting scratched when not in use
  • DAKINE Heli-Pro DLX 18L snow pack features a padded hipbelt and a harness contoured to comfortably fit a woman's frame; sternum strap buckle doubles as a rescue whistle
IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0040.jpg

Last edited:

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Huge props to Pequenita. Incredible deal and a very easy, smooth transaction. Sending thanks and good karma her way!

Sponsor