• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Dakine Concourse Double 200cm, brand new

V-I

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Dakine Concourse Double ski bag, 200cm. Color as in below photos.
Brand new, never used, still in the plastic.
$180 + shipping. Large item - I'll help with the shipping cost if postage comes in high.
It's the cadillac of ski bags - I've included some reviews at the bottom of the post, if you are unfamiliar, as well as manufacturer details.
Thanks!

dakine-double-ski-bag-plaid.jpg
Dakine-inside-pic_1024x1024.jpg

Features

• Fully padded ski protection
  • Three interior pockets stow boots, jackets and ski accessories
  • Removable padded divider offers an easy place to pack poles without dinging skis
  • High quality urethane wheels roll smoothly through airports, taking the burden off your back and shoulders
  • Dual end-carry handles that come in handy while wheeling around; carry handles lets you tote the bag at your side
  • Full-length zipper makes packing and unpacking a breeze, and lockable zipper pulls keep your skis secure; lock sold separately
Material
  • 600D Polyester
Dimensions
  • 200cm– 13.5 x 11.5 x 82" (34 x 29 x 208cm)
Reviews
Condition
  • New in factory packing / plastic
  • Never opened or used
Details
  • UPC 610934671520
  • Mfg Model # 1600585
  • Model Name: Concourse Double
  • Length: 200cm
  • Color: Northwood

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Free bump -
I have one of these and actually bought a back-up. It has been pretty bomber over the years 5+ that includes at least one trip per month on a plane and dragging around cities/taxis/etc from Dec->April (sometimes May). Buy some Aquaseal and Tenacious Tape and you are good for a LONG time. I have the 185 version and it holds a pair of 190 skis w/o a hiccup.

Sponsor

Staff online