• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cycling Meetups

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hmmmmm.....

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
This is a bit of a thread hijack, but FYI: I'm converging with about five PugSkiers for a retired-geezers 30 mile bike ride on the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP) trail in western PA and would like to invite any interested parties to join us. This is set-up for Thursday, July 11 (WEATHER DEPENDENT), starting at approx 10:30 AM. We'd start in Meyersdale, PA and finish in Confluence, PA. We ride hybrid bikes and go slow, the GAP trail is really pleasant and quiet especially on weekdays. It consists of crushed stone over an old rail bed with mild gradients. We'll have multiple cars to shuttle bikes and bikers and do a group lunch at the finish before going our separate ways.
index.php

index.php

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
Met up at Breck Epic? US Nationals?

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
This is a bit of a thread hijack, but FYI: I'm converging with about five PugSkiers for a retired-geezers 30 mile bike ride on the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP) trail in western PA and would like to invite any interested parties to join us. This is set-up for Thursday, July 11 (WEATHER DEPENDENT), starting at approx 10:30 AM. We'd start in Meyersdale, PA and finish in Confluence, PA. We ride hybrid bikes and go slow, the GAP trail is really pleasant and quiet especially on weekdays. It consists of crushed stone over an old rail bed with mild gradients. We'll have multiple cars to shuttle bikes and bikers and do a group lunch at the finish before going our separate ways.
index.php

index.php

Would be so down for this later in August!

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I find it interesting that it seems there are more MTB rider Pugskiers who are in the east vs. the west.
Anyone want to ride Targhee over the 4th weekend? It should be quiet as lift served isn't open yet. Just have to watch out for the bears!

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We're working on it, but sheesh, we have company in town and a long working weekend coming up for the Fourth.
Patience grasshopper.
Gary says hi!
65649425_10161659495745018_3099577936454352896_o.jpg

Sponsor