• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Custom Embroidered Jackets

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Does anyone have a source for a very short run of custom ski jackets (not shells, though puffers or insulated with hood) with embroidery or screening?

Most need like 100 pieces and we are looking at less than 10.

Ray

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have a local company that does ours. The do smaller lots if you buy the product from them.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Someone I worked with once had a side business doing computer-controlled embroidery. I haven't talked to her in years, don't know if she still does that. I can try to contact her on linked in and ask if you don't have any other contacts. I also don't know if her machine was heavy enough to handle ski jackets.

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Go to any large college town. The stores that sell stuff to Fraternity people usually have one of those computer embroidery machines.

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
The hockey shop I used to work at used Blue Dolphin in Somersworth, NH. We would purchase jackets for local teams and send them to them for embroidery. I know they've gotten bigger over the years, so I'm not sure how small of an order they'll do now...but could be worth a call to see what they can do.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Have had as few as 3 soft shells done by local silk screen-embroidery shops.They will normally charge you more to do coats you supply but their coat quality can be questionable sometimes. Had this done in 3 different states for work. You need to take your logo for them to copy for the computer generation.