• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

CSIA Interski Technical Comparison

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
They all rock, but the German women really caught my eye. I want to ski like that when I grow up.

TS
PeteW

PeteW

Getting on the lift
Skier
I want to ski like that when I grow up.

There is no limit for human desires. As young boy when someone past me cruising on green or blue run I thought "I want to ski like that". Now I'm skiing way better and still want more :D

Last edited:

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
The Swede's technique bothers me. It looks awkward, almost like an intermediate. But that's why they have this congress. To examine the different techniques around the world of skiing.

James

Out There
Instructor
The Swede's technique bothers me. It looks awkward, almost like an intermediate. But that's why they have this congress. To examine the different techniques around the world of skiing.
Well he was the only one on long skis with little sidecut. 180/21m. Everyone else had slalom type skis.

abcd

Putting on skis
Skier
Thanks for the vids.

Where are the Italians?
yeah, pretty strange this time. Daniela Cecarelli rocked in 2015, and Nadine Gunenfelder too.
This time there are Denmark and Sweden, but no Austria, Italy, France or Slovenia. And no Swiss women

James

Out There
Instructor
Well then. 3 of the biggest ski nations in Europe! Out. Not sure whst it means.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
They all rock, but the German women really caught my eye. I want to ski like that when I grow up.

Ex- WC'er. Explains a lot.

Sponsor