• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cotopaxi Sambaya Stretch Fleece Hoodie

Frankly

Upwind of NY
Pass Pulled
There aren't many stretch fleece products out there and I searched high and low, eventually found this one and it's a keeper... the scuba style hood is fantastic, it has a long hip length, medium weight, really smart thumb holes that are horizontal (more comfortable). Now it fits slim and I'm an XXL guy so over a thin T-shirt you'll see manboob and nipples. But I don't care, just unzip it in public. I rather like the support it gives my blubber, sick of everything being baggy and slopping around.

Only compliant is there is no locker loop.

Seems like a good company, I got a 20% off promo code when I placed it in my shopping cart and left the site, then an email popped up shortly afterwards and sure, $25 off and free shipping, why not?

Wore it with a thin synthetic T-shirt, Arcteryx Atom SL (light fluff synthetic insulation mid layer like Patagonia Nano), Goretex Pro shell in single digits and perfect. Could skip the Atom layer on 30 degree days.

Here's a photo. I was hoping to look like Steve Nyman but I fear I'm more like Lena Dunham.

IMG_2197.JPG

Sponsor

Staff online