• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Costco and Sam's Club, how I love thee....

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Went to Costco today and picked up a few things. But while I was there I happen to see this, so I guess they are rushing the season.
PXL_20230711_151622186.jpg

It is the middle of July and they are setting up for the end of October. That is a bit early even for retail.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Went to Costco today and picked up a few things. But while I was there I happen to see this, so I guess they are rushing the season.
View attachment 207267
It is the middle of July and they are setting up for the end of October. That is a bit early even for retail.
Look to the left ... Christmas ribbon.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
View attachment 207267
This is typical these days. I bet they have a minimal selection of yard stuff too.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Even worse...Walmart a few days ago...

Attachments

• 20230705_190914.jpg
    20230705_190914.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Staples has school supplies out. Last things on kids minds as they're in summer mode.
some just finished school 4 weeks ago !

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
If any store dares to play Christmas before Thanksgiving I walk out. End of discussion. period.
There are not many stores that you will be staying in because most start the Christmas decorations after Halloween. I just don't like it in the summer, that is way too soon. The back to school stuff starts after the 4th of July and that is stationary and fashion/shoes.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January