• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Corbett’s sale.

jeff foreman

Putting on skis
Skier
Some nice prices at corbetts.com. Prices are listed in CAD with Pivot 12s available for $129 US
I have always thought some of the best prices in North America for American's is from Corbett's by far given the exchange. I purchase from their as a Canadian to avoid duty, one tax and get free shipping!

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I just bought Look Pivot 12's from them last night. Thanks!

They must have dropped the prices some; a out a week ago Attack 12's were $174 CAD, now they are $149 CAD! I almost bought those as well ;) Except then I would have had to buy some skis to go with it! Lol.

TS
jmills115

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have always thought some of the best prices in North America for American's is from Corbett's by far given the exchange. I purchase from their as a Canadian to avoid duty, one tax and get free shipping!
I have bought a few skis, bindings, and apparel from them over the years.

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
I bought my wife a pair of Sheeva 10s with Attack 13s mounted from Corbetts last fall for $370 delivered. Mounting and shipping took about 2 weeks total, but I am definitely more than happy with the purchase and service I received.

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just got a pair of Full Tilt Descendant 8s for $200 from Aso Gear on EBay. They arrived in a Corbetts box.

Sponsor

Staff online