• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Copper newbie late Jan

JaneB

Booting up
Skier
I’m flying into Denver, renting a car, and skiing Copper for a week. East coast Powdr employee.
I’ve never been there. Advice for intermediate/ advanced terrain?

TexasStout

Epic Pass + Loveland 4-pack for 2021-2022
Skier
I’m flying into Denver, renting a car, and skiing Copper for a week. East coast Powdr employee.
I’ve never been there. Advice for intermediate/ advanced terrain?
Have fun! I love Copper. Has some really long blue runs and some fun single blacks which won't get you in over your head. Will wear an East Coaster's legs out!

Did you buy a 4-pack for Copper back when they were on sale? Since you have a rental car, have you considered a day at Breck, Vail or Winter Park just for a change of pace? They are all relatively close drive and each would give a completely different look and feel.

TS
JaneB

JaneB

Booting up
Skier
Have fun! I love Copper. Has some really long blue runs and some fun single blacks which won't get you in over your head. Will wear an East Coaster's legs out!

Did you buy a 4-pack for Copper back when they were on sale? Since you have a rental car, have you considered a day at Breck, Vail or Winter Park just for a change of pace? They are all relatively close drive and each would give a completely different look and feel.
Can ski free as a Powdr employee...