• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Copper Mountain Names New President

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am surprised I didn't get a press release on this.
I've been getting most everything Alterra or IKON have going on.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Keep in mind it's a POWDR owned resort, just a Ikon Pass partner {for now....}. Presume that Alterra isn't putting out press releases on this kind of move by a pass partner. Let the resort of the ownership group do it? Don't look like you are stepping on their toes. Just a hunch.

TS
coskigirl

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've been waiting for the release and somehow missed it yesterday so was surprised to find it posted by Summit Daily yesterday but not you @Tricia. Who knows how it was sent.

Anyhow, now that I'm not in the middle of my property class I'll make further comment. I've known Kelly and her kids for a few years through my running group. I've only met Dustin a couple of times but he seems like a nice guy. They have 4 kids who will likely be joining TeamSummit. They recently built a home in Frisco planning for it to be a weekend place but it will turn into their full-time home for now.

@UGASkiDawg, I'd like to connect you and B to Kelly as they could use some connections to info on the adjustment to living in Frisco and if O and A are up for babysitting they will need that on occasion as well.

I want to know if we'll get Mrs. Fields cookies at the end of our ski days now...ogwink:P

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Keep in mind it's a POWDR owned resort, just a Ikon Pass partner {for now....}. Presume that Alterra isn't putting out press releases on this kind of move by a pass partner. Let the resort of the ownership group do it? Don't look like you are stepping on their toes. Just a hunch.
Doh! :doh:
I know that, and should have put two and two together. Been crazy busy at Pugski Central.

Sponsor

Staff online