• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Continental VikingContact 7

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Anybody have any thoughts on these studless snow tires, especially with regards to my beloved Hakkas?

They seem fairly new to the NA market, and very well regarded.

Thanks!

TS
Tom K.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump. Anybody? Got a set in my Tire Rack cart......

oswaldr2

Getting on the lift
Skier
I ordered some, however they are on back order. Tire Rack originally said 12/4 delivery.

I emailed them yesterday for a status update because the tire was no longer an option for my vehicle on their site so that had me worried.

They said that the back order was no to 12/15 with the potential that they won't get them at all. This is for 275/65/18, I don't know if it is a problem with many different sizes.

Zrxman01

Out on the slopes
Skier
I will be putting a set on my Subaru Ascent in the near future. Write up / review to follow.
891C595C-4DEF-4599-AC81-29493468F646.jpeg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a third set of Conti Control Contact for my Forester. Best no season I've ever run out of many. If I were going full winter I'd definitely have VIking on the short list

oswaldr2

Getting on the lift
Skier
Tirerack all but told me they wouldn't be getting anymore 275/65/18's this season. I found another site, Tirebuyer.com who had them for my size. I should have them installed next week!

Sponsor

Staff online