• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Turns out my boots were broken as well. They felt funny the days before which was an epic powder day,

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Not sure how I missed this thread.
Mad props to @Josh Matta :toast

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
I think jimmy beat me to it but it sure is a long way from Hidden Valley. Congrats Josh. Your dedication to the sport and to the profession is amazing. A day we skied together at Seven Springs will be one I'll always remember and not for my great skiing. I was having a difficult day that left me totally frustrated, I mean, Seven Springs difficult, really? That recurring negativity on my part made it all the worse and I was really down on myself. You could have left me on the hardpack and went and enjoyed your day off but you spent time getting my skiing back on track. I tried at being an instructor and I was serious about it for a short while but in the end it was not for me. It takes real dedication to learn how to teach the sport and teach it well. I have no doubt that you will be teaching the teachers someday soon.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Woo hoo!!! You deserve this! :yahoo: