• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TheHitman

Putting on skis
Skier
I just moved to Fort Collins.

Are there any gatherings already scheduled for this season? Or how does this work?

It'd be fun to meet up with some of you guys and gals.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Great. Will someone post something on the forum a couple of weeks before?

As a person who gets to join the mid-week shenanigans on occasion I’ll say that the definite plans are usually not made until a day or few beforehand as conditions change quickly. I usually tell the Colorado Crew regulars (I’m more of a part-timer) that I’d like to join whatever day so they can loop me in to the plans.

TS
TheHitman

TheHitman

Putting on skis
Skier
Perfect. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep watch.

Btw, Ron, I'll be in steamboat the week before Christmas. Let me know if you're around and want to ski a bit.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I just moved to Fort Collins.

Are there any gatherings already scheduled for this season? Or how does this work?

It'd be fun to meet up with some of you guys and gals.
During early season I make frequent forays to Loveland during the week for a 1/2 day morning, before heading in to the office, and
weekends are wide open.
By mid December, I’m in Vail.
PM me whenever you want to ski.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
Keep an eye on the T.I.T.S. posts (you'll see these soon) and you'll be in the know. Also, check with any local that's around if you want to ski in a particular place. Like Ron or me at Steamboat.

Freaq

Pretends to be local
Skier

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I would plan on being at Loveland on Tuesday October 23.
Just a wild guess.
@Ron, you back by then?

TS
TheHitman

TheHitman

Putting on skis
Skier

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
I have the EPIC pass and usually go to A Basin and Keystone but when its good I love Breck. I will also spend some time in Vail and Beaver Creek (multi-day trips)

Wannabeskibum

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Planning on being at Breck from Jan. 5 - Jan. 12 -

Charlie Walker

Charlie
Skier
We're expected to get into Colorado around the 8th March, starting at Steamboat, then onto Winterpark, Eldora, Copper and Aspen. We'll be leaving Co to head towards Utah around the 23rd March. Finer details are dependent on weather an conditions, but if anyone's around and wants to ski or grab a beer, let me know.

Will keep checking the forums/posting as we firm up plans.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
We're expected to get into Colorado around the 8th March, starting at Steamboat, then onto Winterpark, Eldora, Copper and Aspen. We'll be leaving Co to head towards Utah around the 23rd March. Finer details are dependent on weather an conditions, but if anyone's around and wants to ski or grab a beer, let me know.

Will keep checking the forums/posting as we firm up plans.

I'll be in town that week so if you want to hook up for skiing or drinking feel free to contact me when you are here. :beercheer: