• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Freeride Systems have arrived in Tahoe

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@TheBestSkier sent us a care packge so we can test some gear for you. Antero II's arrived alsong with some of their 200 weight Harrison fleece vests and long sleeves specially embroidered with our Pugski.com logos. These Atero II's arrived jsut in time for the first day of fall with snow coming down in Tahoe.

IMG_2358.JPG
IMG_2359.JPG

IMG_2355.jpg IMG_2356.JPG IMG_2357.jpg

These jackets and fleeces will be in our long term test rotations so get ready to see them around. #bringonwinter

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
That looks like a Antero II plus shell :thumb:

will you be selling the fleeces with Pug logo?

TheBestSkier

Getting on the lift
Skier
Those are some good looking jackets.

Tricia has the grape mountain parka shell. It's part of the jacket component system. You can zip the fleece vest or jacket into it to turn it into a 4 season system. It is a very lightweight and warm system that looks fantastic. The fleece is made from recycled plastic bottles.

Phil has the Antero 2 Plus. It is made from a heavier weight Polartec Neoshell than Tricia's jacket. It features a taller collar, large hood, two-way main zip, pit zips and more interior pockets.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
While we haven't had snow yet here in Tahoe, I have started wearing both the fleeces and the shell. Stay tuned for the long- term testing coming soon. I will tease by sayin that the Antero 2 shell is one hell of a rain piece.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
I'm sorry, but getting gear with your logo already embroidered on it is just entirely too awesome.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have been wearing these on rain days at this point and they have been money. Can't wait to get these out on the snow this week. Stay tuned.

Sponsor