• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Trip Reports Colorado Backcountry Outings

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Anyone up for a tour this weekend? Conditions should be pretty awesome!

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Ok, Tomorrow I am going to the Demo Day at Keystone, I may go for a quick tour on Sunday but next weekend a few of us are going on a tour! Dont know where exactly, it all depends on the conditions. Game time decision. :D

(Not planning on being on or near avalanche terrain, keeping it mellow)

@jmeb @SBrown @Noodler @SkiFiore

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
I need touring gear! I need to move out some gear to support my habit.

Be on the look out for used gear. You can get a great setup for a low price. If you have touring capable boots the skis will show up :D

BTaylor

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Skier
Be on the look out for used gear. You can get a great setup for a low price. If you have touring capable boots the skis will show up :D

Can be useful to check the consignment shelves at Wilderness Sports in Dillon (CO). They specialize in consignment of AT equipment, and in April every year they have a demo sale on a Saturday that has become a very popular local event, especially for Black Crows skis and Dynafit bindings. I picked up Navis Freebird demo skis in really sweet condition there last spring.

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Can be useful to check the consignment shelves at Wilderness Sports in Dillon (CO). They specialize in consignment of AT equipment, and in April every year they have a demo sale on a Saturday that has become a very popular local event, especially for Black Crows skis and Dynafit bindings. I picked up Navis Freebird demo skis in really sweet condition there last spring.

Like these? :D

IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Not this weekend for me -- inbounds and then skiing to get a xmas tree Sunday, but likely out someone next weekend.

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Me!

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 9.00.07 PM.png

TS
Ken_R

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier