• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Adventure

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
I've posted before that Peak Media, who I have been skiing with for the past 15 year or so, produces 30 minute television shows that are aired around the country. These are a bit like documentaries and a bit like infomercials in the form of a video magazine. There are typically 3 or 4 different stories told with some variety of topics. These mostly have been centered around helicopter and cat skiing operations in British Columbia. Last year's show, though, was based in the San Juans in Colorado. For those interested in what our shows look like, here is our Colorado Adventure. We had a blast making this trip and hit it pretty well, right on the heels of a 3' storm, followed by bluebird skies. Warning: the show is 24 minutes (adding 6 minutes of commercials make it 30) so, grab some popcorn and a beverage of choice and take a look. Enjoy!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Who's the guy in the green jacket and blue pants? Clearly has impeccable fashion sense (ie, same combo I have)

Sponsor