• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TexasStout

Epic Pass + Loveland 4-pack for 2021-2022
Skier
I'm thinking of just buying 4-packs next year instead of a season pass as I'd like to ski other places for a change. This year, i bought a 4-pack at Luv and a friend bought a 4-pack at Copper. I think WP has offered a 4-pack as well.

What about Breck? Vail? Have they offered 4-packs this season? I haven't skied Breck in several years and never Vail, so am particularly interested in skiing them in `18/19.

Do you feel/know with the new resort alignments and pricing that they'll still offer the 4-packs or drop them?

JMD

Getting on the lift
Skier
A-Basin has been offering a reasonably priced 4 pak also. The regular Vail Resorts only offer a 7 day Epic Pass at $669. Not quite the value but much lower than daily tickets.

TS
TexasStout

TexasStout

Epic Pass + Loveland 4-pack for 2021-2022
Skier
A-Basin has been offering a reasonably priced 4 pak also. The regular Vail Resorts only offer a 7 day Epic Pass at $669. Not quite the value but much lower than daily tickets.
Thanks. I'll check on A-Basin pack then, but not the Epic.

Hopefully, our ski club will schedule Breck for next season then as we typically get good deals on ski passss for our trips.

PinnacleJim

Out on the slopes
Skier
There is a Keystone/A-Basin 4-pack. Like the Epic passes, needs to bought by fall. This season I think it was about $179. Better deal than the A-Basin 3-pack at $169. Note that the first purchase of the Copper 4-pack usually needs to be done in person. .

dusty

Getting on the lift
Skier
This is why I normally count my days at places to review if the passes were worth it. I highly suggest looking into 3 or 4 packs pre-season. You can get Luv, Basin, Copper 4 packs pre-season. The best deal seems to be the Christy Sports events in Denver or Dillon. Denver event also has Steamboat 3 packs at the cheapest price...these are all usually 10 bucks cheaper than pre-season events. Winter Park I think sells 3/4 packs but I'm not sure if pre-season at all. For Aspen, the classic passes are for sale locally in the valley in Sept/Oct I think. Usually you can get them in Vail/Summit as well...5 and 7 packs I think. The only transerable packs I know of is Luv and Basin. Basin just went that way this year I think. Copper could be, Boat and Aspen aren't.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
I've never seen a transferable Copper 4-pack. Luv's are always transferable. ABasin has some transferable and some not -- depends on the product.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Best deals are if you can make it to Denver or Summit County Labor Day weekend. Copper has a 5 pack for the price of 4. I think others have special deals in person too, but not sure of the details. Vail really wants you to buy that Epic Local Pass, as you can see from the pricing.

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Best deals are Labor Day weekend. For NON VR it's called Powder Daze and hosted by Christy Sports. Copper 5 pack (4 pack +1) has been $179. WP/MJ 5 pack (4 pack +1) has been $169. There are also other CO resorts that participate in the event. I'm sure you can do a search on Powder Daze and get some background. I should note that both Copper and WP/MJ sell at those prices during Powder Daze.

The VR event is Ski Rex and is hosted by Colorado Ski and Golf during the same time frame. Not sure of VR pass prices during that event.

If you are looking for the best discounted CO pass products that is your weekend. There is one other event held in Denver, the Denver Ski and Snowboard Expo. It will be Nov. 16th-18th this year.

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
Recent lift ticket discounts through our ski club for Vail Resorts have been somewhat laughable. In general, Vail wants you to get a season pass, not multi day lift tickets.

If you want to hit Vail and Breck next year and plan to ski more than 5 days total between the two, the Epic Local Pass is a reasonable product to do that. Note that the local pass has holiday restrictions, so it depends on when exactly you want to go. The full blown pass pays for itself at ~7 days and has no holiday restrictions. But if you are avoiding holidays, it's probably overkill for a destination skier.

Sponsor

Staff online