• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Club Sandwich Poll

Should club sandwiches should be made with turkey, or chicken?

• Chicken

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Turkey

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Flawed poll - state your reason.

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Don't care as long as it's "real" sucked turkey or chicken.....right off the bird.
A lobster club is pretty tasty as well.

And yes, Hellman's mayo. Not need to be bashful with it, at all! And don't skimp on the bacon!

Bread? Toasted? White, wheat, sourdough, other?

So many ways to "build" a great club.

Maybe new need a grilled cheese thread?

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
Clubs: Fresh Fish/ Chicken or real Turkey..
And Variation on BLT--- BLOAT"s Bacon, Lettuce, Onion, Avocado, Tomato... or BLAT's
yes to Mayo on all...

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The one club that I lived but it was the messiest ever (and needed CRISPY bacon) is an egg salad club.

Muleski

Inactive
Miracle Whip?? Not a chance.

I grew up visiting my dad in downtown Boston, at his office, when I was pretty young...and then pretty much school vacation when I was away at school. We always went to Brandy Pete’s for lunch. He began eating there in the 40’s after the war. When I began working in Boston, we’d meet once a week, at Pete’s. He retired and I still had lunch there at least once a week. Lot of deals done there. And my kids would meet me there, too.

So, decades. And I have NEVER had anything but a turkey club there. Nor did my dad, or my kids! Hellmann’s mayo. I swear they almost invented the Turkey Club. They have it on the menu with marbled rye these days. Yuck....toasted wheat still works. Or toasted white.

Hungry. Might need a field trip......

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You guys on the east are sooo lucky..you get Hellmann's..we are stuck with Best Foods mayo west of the Rockies. ;)

Last edited:

Muleski

Inactive
In college, one of my buddy's family businesses was Hellmann's. Later he became a neighbor. Would often get a case. Real healthy!! Haha. To me, it is Mayo! Our kids say the same thing whenever they are back East.

On that condiment topic, I'm a fan of Gulden's brown mustard, which is the mustard of Fenway Franks.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January