• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Clean up in the parking lot

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
tea tree oil
I hadn't thought about tea tree oil.
I use a tea tree oil shampoo on my hair when I know I'm going to go biking, hiking or anything in the woods to avoid mosquito bites ant ticks around the hair line. Not that its a big issue out here, but I got in the habit when I lived in Michigan.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I am intrigued by the promise of eliminating odor and bacteria.

Bleach Sprayer.jpg

They make one of these specifically for bleach. So it will hold up.
A 10% solution will kill almost anything and have you smelling fresh as a daisy or the local ICU at the very least. :D

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 53378
They make one of these specifically for bleach. So it will hold up.
A 10% solution will kill almost anything and have you smelling fresh as a daisy or the local ICU at the very least. :D
You funny :roflmao:

I don't usually care about cleaning up if I go for a ride then a quick bite, but there are times when I go for a ride then to work at the shop, or running errands before I go home.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Makes sense. I wonder if you could do a two step process with an anti-bacterial solution of some sort on one wash cloth in one container then a plain water in another?

LOL, you're converging onto the classic formula for cosmetic cleansers here: Water, low-order alcohol, high order alcohol, and a fatty acid salt with antibacterial action. If you have access to SLS and nonanol in bulk, you can have coconut antibac cleanser with lemon oil scent and isopropanol grease cutting.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online