• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Classic Rock YES! ( and others..) What are you listening to right now?

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ No such thing as too much Alvin Lee.

Great way to start the day. Thanks!

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
My wife dug up this gem and played it on her phone the other day. "Today" from Jefferson Airplane's classic second album Surrealistic Pillow, 1967. If you are of a certain age this song has nostalgia that will tug at your heartstrings.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
My wife dug up this gem and played it on her phone the other day. "Today" from Jefferson Airplane's classic second album Surrealistic Pillow, 1967. If you are of a certain age this song has nostalgia that will tug at your heartstrings.
Ha, just listened to this whole damn hippie album the other day
:beercheer:

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester

Which led to:

I queued (or is it cued?) this up at the song, skipping the intro, but the intro is pretty interesting.

I probably already posted this, but it is the natural progression.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Of course I fell into the rabbit hole and clicked on this one:

I'm not a big fan on the hyper-fast styles of some players, but this struck me as 'WOW' in the same way Roy Clark's and Glen Campbell's playing does. Someone posted a video here (I believe) about some fantastic young player from Portugal or somewhere in Europe that was phenomenal. I could look back but does anyone recall who I'm referring to?

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Of course I fell into the rabbit hole and clicked on this one:

I'm not a big fan on the hyper-fast styles of some players, but this struck me as 'WOW' in the same way Roy Clark's and Glen Campbell's playing does. Someone posted a video here (I believe) about some fantastic young player from Portugal or somewhere in Europe that was phenomenal. I could look back but does anyone recall who I'm referring to?
Matteo Mancuso from Italy I believe. As much as I like older music, it's nice to see it moving forward too.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Check this out. Can you imagine being one of these mooks and watching this going wtf am I seeing and hearing here?!? Man if they only knew what this was.. fantastic...
One of my faves!
They had no clue as to what they were witnessing :hail: !!!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Featuring Betts in great form.

Sponsor