• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Checking in to say Hi

Floydian

Booting up
Skier
Lars here, just wanted to say hi to all my old friends if anyone here remembers me. lol. Yes, I'm still skiing. Usually at Holimont or Peek n Peak here in Western NY. A few ski trips West to do some real skiing. Mostly Colorado as we have a place to stay there but the occasional trip to Crystal in Washington State. Had some health issues, the big C scare and some back issues. No I had to give up Moguls, but still rip the pow and trees. So, for those who are here and know me, give me a shout.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome. This is a great place for advice and info from a lot of knowledgeable folks who share their passion for the sport. Hope you get something out of your time here and take part in the fun. Glad your health is coming around and wish you luck going forward!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Welcome to the party Lars. Very glad you are doing better.
Good place to hang out.

BadBob / Stranger in other places

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Lars!!! Ole buddy. Good to see ya and glad you are still turning.

Roundturns

Getting off the lift
Skier
I certainly remember your posts over at the old forum. I remember when you skied the Rossi Bandit II and told Oboe how great it was.
( do I have that right?) . I also Remember your posts about the Canadian bumpers at HV and how they could stick their tips down anything. I never met you but always loved reading posts from you and Heluva as I grew up skiing in WNY. I grew up in the tiny town of Kane, Pa.1 away from Holiday Valley .HV lives forever in my skiing memories.
Don't make it up there anymore as my 98 year old mother lives near me now in the Pittsburgh suburbs . I ski about as many days each year at Vail where my good friend has a condo and hosts me as locally at Seven Springs.

I 'm glad to learn you have your health and are still skiing. I will still venture in the bumps and think I am half decent out in Colorado until returning to the window pane ice trough bumps here at home, where I practice survival tactics.

Keep on turning Lars! Like me I 'm sure you feel fortunate to still be going at it.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January