• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

cheap goggles on website! too good to be true

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
There's only one site that has reviews of mishop.club.
All the reviews (total 10) are very recent (three from Sept 2019, the rest from Aug 2019).
Most (or all) of those reviews are about purchases of a new smart phone.
Mishop.club does not seem to sell phones.
Mishop.club's English is clearly a translation from some other language.
One review mentions Hong Kong, which makes me think the company may be based there or in mainland China.
There is a Chinese brick-&-mortar phone shop known as a "MI shop." It does not sell eyewear.
This business is based in China, has shops in malls that look like Apple stores, and sells smart phones.
Those reviews, or at least the ones about phones, could be reviewing online purchases from one of these shops instead of the one you are interested in.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

James

Out There
Instructor
There was a brand of Chinese goggles that was pretty popular a few years ago, I think it started with a Z. A take off of Zeal. I knew someone who got a pair on amazon special for $8. I found a pair on the trail once and looked through it. Defective lens with lots of blurry spots. I’d say quality control was poor.

Though some years ago Native had a return for blurry lenses due to poor coating. Wasn't as bad, but was annoying.

Sponsor

Staff online