• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My husband says I can’t come to CA to get them. And Rascal looks disapproving, too, but dang they're cute!

@VickieH - You’re a lot closer. Go save them!

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Unfortunately, I'm not really a fit companion now. The extended absences would be too much.

I love that businesses provide homes for animals, especially a place with lots of furniture. As long as those pesky customers don't disturb naps.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
"Either I'm seeing things or this cat just knocked on the door?!"

Funny but it doesn’t surprise me at all. I’ve got a neighbor who’s 2 dogs and a cat bat at a bell on a ribbon tied to the inside of the door to signal they want out. The dogs bark to come back in but cat climbs on a chair on the porch and rings the doorbell to come in. I’ve seen this with my own eyes dozens of times so I know it’s routine. Animals are amazing.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
We had a cat that would "knock" on the porch window to come in. It was one of the living room windows next to the divan where my Mom and Dad normally sat. If you ignored him, he’d knock louder.

And that’s one of the reasons I’m a cat person.

As a little kid I made a house for him out of tinker toys. He loved it. I called it his Cat House. Mom and Dad, for some reason, had me change the name to Cat Cage. :huh:

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
As a little kid I made a house for him out of tinker toys. He loved it. I called it his Cat House. Mom and Dad, for some reason, had me change the name to Cat Cage. :huh:
Oh, this made me laugh! When we were little kids (sister would have been about 8 or thereabouts) we went to Mackinac Island and my parents said we could get a souvenir T-shirt. The one my sister wanted had her favorite song title on it, in a sparkly rainbow-colored design. Mom and dad wouldn't let her get it and we couldn’t understand why. For some reason they didn’t want their little girl running around labeled Afternoon Delight!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Oh, this made me laugh! When we were little kids (sister would have been about 8 or thereabouts) we went to Mackinac Island and my parents said we could get a souvenir T-shirt. The one my sister wanted had her favorite song title on it, in a sparkly rainbow-colored design. Mom and dad wouldn't let her get it and we couldn’t understand why. For some reason they didn’t want their little girl running around labeled Afternoon Delight!

Parents are so UNREASONABLE.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
We’ve lost a Cat icon. Hard to believe she was only seven.

upload_2019-5-17_10-29-1.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online