• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Earning her keep. I forget how many times I’ve had this happen. Once my folks were in bed and heard click, thump, click, thump, click, thump coming up the stairs. Then Tink entered the bedroom carrying a mouse by the tail ... ... ... with the trap hanging from its head. :roflmao:
Outsourcing!

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Outsourcing!

Nah. Outsourcing is when a weasel takes over your back room. We had that happen once. Not a single mouse was left. Weasels are really good hunters.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Footbed kitty.
IMG_20200530_083018.jpg

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Why do cats choose to sleep in such small spaces?

View attachment 104046

Lots of good memories there for me. Caesar started out in the same cat furniture as a kitten. Plenty of room to sprawl. He grew into and overlapped the edges. He used it for 18 years.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
The mighty hunter strikes. First thought was- oh no a bunny. Second thought was- leave him alone, he is a cat and there are lots more bunnies where that one came from.

View attachment 111121
My father had 2 mostly outdoor tuxies that were huge.(20lb+). The smaller one would take down full grown rabbits and the larger one would eat them. Usually all that was found was fur and bones. My mother, OTOH, had a tabby that had a taste for migratory birds(or at least the heads) that was a much bigger problem.