• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

SkiSpeed

Getting off the lift
Skier
China Cat riding her flying saucer.
5794D6AA-C703-4FB3-A3B7-B61019D03BA3.jpeg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
For various reasons, business has picked up at our cat's "job". She's closing in on 10 kills since March and I haven't seen a live one or evidence of any other activity, torn food packages, droppings, etc inside. Good kitty!

1590342830181.png

She also spreads the gifts around. Sometimes left at daughter's bedroom door, sometimes at son's, sometimes at mom and dad's which mom REALLY loves LOL!

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
For various reasons, business has picked up at our cat's "job". She's closing in on 10 kills since March and I haven't seen a live one or evidence of any other activity, torn food packages, droppings, etc inside. Good kitty!

View attachment 103188

She also spreads the gifts around. Sometimes left at daughter's bedroom door, sometimes at son's, sometimes at mom and dad's which mom REALLY loves LOL!
My cats recently got one. I was trying to figure out why 3 of them were so interested in the mat by the front door that they crumpled up. I discovered it a short time later about 6' away from the scene of the crime.

Attachments

• 61177051853__9600E45B-2EAF-4718-A636-224805D5D53E.jpeg
    61177051853__9600E45B-2EAF-4718-A636-224805D5D53E.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 5

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Last one my daughter tossed out the front door. I saw it while cutting the grass and kicked it in to the street. Then, a crow swooped down and snatched it. You're welcome hahaha!

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
I absolutely love cats and appreciate them for what they are. They're a bunch of murderous thugs that would kill us and eat us if given the chance. I'm quite happy that they are less than 1/10 of our size so are content to cuddle up on our laps instead.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
I absolutely love cats and appreciate them for what they are. They're a bunch of murderous thugs that would kill us and eat us if given the chance. I'm quite happy that they are less than 1/10 of our size so are content to cuddle up on our laps instead.
OTOH A lot of us, self included, live in mountain lion territory. They're our size ! :geek: Forgot to mention Bears also.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

View attachment 103188

Earning her keep. I forget how many times I’ve had this happen. Once my folks were in bed and heard click, thump, click, thump, click, thump coming up the stairs. Then Tink entered the bedroom carrying a mouse by the tail ... ... ... with the trap hanging from its head. :roflmao:

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Back when we lived in a place that had a cat proof fence, our cat (God rest his little feline soul) used to like to bring them in live to play with. Not good in Hanta country. I learned to catch and release. But one night my husband, who likes peanut butter for a midnight snack, woke up to a mouse on his face sniffing his breath. He jumped straight up from a prone position 3 feet! Scared the bejeebers out of me sound asleep.

Sponsor