• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

MattL

Booting up
Skier
FB_IMG_1452643230070.jpg

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Beautiful cat. Does the dog sulk when she steals his/her toys?

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I apologize for the picture quality, but I want to share some pics of Oscar (RIP). She was hell on wheels, but she was my baby, and we still miss her.

Shoe box:
cat_in_a_box.jpg

Bag:
cat_in_the_bag.jpg

Printer paper box:
P1010071.JPG

No box, just belly. (It's a trap, of course.)
oscar_belly.jpg

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
This is the Kitteh. She was a failed barn cat who sort of belonged to the jerks who lived across the road from us until they got run out of town. She showed up one night in 2009 when it was about -20F out and our son let her in. I was recovering from one of my Achilles tendon surgeries and she slept in my lap for hours every day. She's about eight or maybe nine now.
the kitteh.jpg

Warp Daddy

Getting on the lift
Skier
My boy " The Teefster ". RIP ,miss him so much. He found us was living on the street after a doofus neighbor neglectedhim . He was matted andhad a sweet disposition so we cleaned him up and took him in. Teef slept inmy lap gor the first two weeks i was home from open heart surgery and hadto sleep in my recliner . He never left my side. He was a 22 lb package of sheer fun ,very playful and had a little voice . We called him. The cat who thought he was a dog ..man i miss him !
We also just lost "Sweet Lizzie " the cute lil black andwhite XC coach and Kitchen boss i put in the other pics . She was a rescue but and came down with megacolon . Miss her too ,very gentle creature .

Do thanks for starting this it is thereupeutic

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
You all got me looking through my old pics for cat photos. :)

Here's my view most days I work from home:
CGVyYXJxTZ4DBQa7lVgRVJ975sxLrHkEN0qz0jweu5y2PLWQvzoXSuZZRcf3U4EkwPFgOE7lG8riWLUqkdCV5X9feYb018QKS7Hq73tAThAeO324hDuJsq3OyuP3ziVSJO7KRR1AqRoiBtfY8PeKbgvkyuj4PLVzGe2VLVeLWxYYi7W1CSztTRP_EbXr3sKta6epDHDbKjz5UoqlF1airRofLnLZ_bR6_F9ApZ4dIcUQmKF_vNTudyeay5QGkxxM7Ey9ms5Aw-2tw6YShYDnyh4HR8J-aqRT-1dZpJiOVmfo1ZUF-zmdcO2fqwfCng0Hm2nH49sGoniW6Y6lDmiVgP9JCs3AtYY-GxSPJY1BpOf9KEQQ_RlQ_qn77VLmaQ5YNftKO53MVmdtocsiN9ZdWtdUQDxQuMOadu-L2n6BWy4vSP7mj-478g2DtzXVYXubXyPfokaw6ADEioVobld305VOO2BzjOnyTCujVMsvGakz9HuzvoYtKNQxQcy7xx0BJ5HMwRQpW-xVagkDYmnADLHYl3dUMoDiJoM-kkby9NTOh0EL0IYqVvs_PUSNQIPJPqje=w954-h715-no

She always has a sassy look on her face, but she's the sweetest lap cat you've ever met.
LOL she DOES have a serious sassy face! She's queen kitty for sure, and she knows it!

Sponsor