• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Can't find GripWalk soles for XT Free 130 LVs

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
My bootfitter doesn't have any and said that they can't get any this season from their distributor/Lange, they are out. I've had no luck searching online. Does anyone know a shop that has them or at least a part number I can search for?

TS
Brock Tice

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Called the other boot shops around here and they don't stock Lange parts.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
From what I recollect is that these were an aearly release for next year...not suprised there are none around...I am running into the same issue with the Gripwalk AFD for the Pivot 18 toe.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

No, those are the WTR soles that came standard with the Freetour that was released a couple seasons ago.

I too have been frustrated by not being able to find the GW soles on the 2019 boots. The original XT Freetour came with WTR soles, the updated XT Free came with DIN soles that were to be swappable with GripWalk. Except they don't appear to exist, and no one knows anything about it.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Guys, be happy your Langes came with ANY soles!

I used up this year's REI dividend on a pair of RX 130s and they arrived........sole-less.

Yup, no sole of any kind on either boot, toe or heel, and no indication that the mounting holes had ever seen a screw's threads.

It was pretty funny trying to explain this to a non-skiing phone rep at REI, but they did ultimately take care of it painlessly.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Guys, be happy your Langes came with ANY soles!

I used up this year's REI dividend on a pair of RX 130s and they arrived........sole-less.

Yup, no sole of any kind on either boot, toe or heel, and no indication that the mounting holes had ever seen a screw's threads.

It was pretty funny trying to explain this to a non-skiing phone rep at REI, but they did ultimately take care of it painlessly.

:roflmao:

but not really funny....

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister