• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Candide Thovex-Quattro video

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That is really cool video. I guess Candide likes to mess with those cows lol

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That cow look like he was using way too much upper body and didn't finish his charge. No wonder he couldn't catch him.

dustyfog

Putting on skis
Skier
Candide Thovex is a trip, his "one of these days 2" is probably the most popular and shout-inducing video I have seen a bunch of 10-12 year olds watch as the old-fogies around in their 30's to 50's just sat floored. Thanks for this one, had not seen it.

kickerfrank

Let's Talk Business
Manufacturer
Candide Thovex is a trip, his "one of these days 2" is probably the most popular and shout-inducing video I have seen a bunch of 10-12 year olds watch as the old-fogies around in their 30's to 50's just sat floored. Thanks for this one, had not seen it.

Great Video!

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
I've been watching Candide since he first came on the scene in the late 90s, and I think he is probably the greatest freeskier of all time. That being said, has anybody scene the new Red Bull edit, "Unrailistic"? Jesper Tjader is undoubtedly the next Candide. Creativity, technicality, and all around athleticism wrapped up into one skier. The Swedes definitely produce some ridiculous riders.

Reactions: Ron

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That cow look like he was using way too much upper body and didn't finish his charge. No wonder he couldn't catch him.
And pull back the inside foot. No, the outside foot. Well, maybe one of each. Wait...

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Anyone know how that was shot. I'm assuming he skied the segments in snow cover then they pasted him onto the summer footage. Still cool though - cos it's Candide you sorta believe.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Anyone know how that was shot. I'm assuming he skied the segments in snow cover then they pasted him onto the summer footage. Still cool though - cos it's Candide you sorta believe.

I read somewhere that it was Megève.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
He often shoots on his home turf at Grand Bornand because he's the local rockstar and I think the resort/commune will go out of its way to help him.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Freakin' luv it!
Reminds me of the Martyn Ashton Road Bike Party videos.