• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Canadians got chores to do

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Nothing gets in the way of the lawn....:roflmao:

720.jpg

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Well, you never know how much stuff might be on the yard after the tornado - he might not be able to mow it for weeks!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I grew up in Oklahoma. Luxury of living on the plains... at least you can see them coming during daylight hours. If you see it moving, it's probably not going to hit you. It's the ones that look like they aren't going anywhere but getting a little bigger that are heading straight for you.

Here in NC with rolling foothills and big trees, can't see the weather approaching until it is right on top of us.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I grew up in Oklahoma. Luxury of living on the plains... at least you can see them coming during daylight hours. If you see it moving, it's probably not going to hit you. It's the ones that look like they aren't going anywhere but getting a little bigger that are heading straight for you.

Here in NC with rolling foothills and big trees, can't see the weather approaching until it is right on top of us.

Just about any 'constant bearing, decreasing range' situation merits concern.

Unless its my drink.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Just about any 'constant bearing, decreasing range' situation merits concern.

Unless its my drink.
He said he was keeping an eye on it eh..

I think it's funny he's got 40 miles of wheat out the back door but he still needs the privacy fence! :roflmao:

I suspect the fence was to keep pets in... or children of the corn out?

Sponsor