• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Buying skis + bindings online

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Unless you are skiing soon, you can wait until the skis go on sale as the season goes on.
There is no reason to buy at full MSRP (MAP) if you don't have a trip to use them on planned.

The risk is that they sell out.

TS
Keys2Ski

Keys2Ski

Getting on the lift
Skier
Unless you are skiing soon, you can wait until the skis go on sale as the season goes on.
There is no reason to buy at full MSRP (MAP) if you don't have a trip to use them on planned.

The risk is that they sell out.
Yes I agree...I don’t need them right this second, just plan in ahead :)

TS
Keys2Ski

Keys2Ski

Getting on the lift
Skier
I just purchased the black crow camox Birdie 156 and the Salomon n warden 11 100 binding via Colorado ski shop per Phil’s recommendation of the warden vs the Z10ti...they will be mounting the binding per my boot length dimensions and I will have the local shop set the din once I arrive at my next skiing destination. I love buying ski gear during the heat of the summer!! Thanks all who have commented

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I just purchased the black crow camox Birdie 156 and the Salomon n warden 11 100 binding via Colorado ski shop per Phil’s recommendation of the warden vs the Z10ti...they will be mounting the binding per my boot length dimensions and I will have the local shop set the din once I arrive at my next skiing destination. I love buying ski gear during the heat of the summer!! Thanks all who have commented
Purchased my Ranger 115's from Colorado Ski Shop at a nice discount a few years back in the heat of mid-summer. They even swapped out the brakes on some Rossi Axial3 Dual bindings on close-out to 120's and mounted to my BSL at no extra cost. I've only had about 5 powder days at Killington to use them since, but they make me smile when I do!

Sponsor

Staff online