• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DerKomisar

Putting on skis
Skier
Just picked up a great deal for pair of Smith I/O Mag goggles with a spare low light lens for $143 from Utah Skis. Pretty awesome deal when they're usually $200+ list.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I am a fan of Zeal goggles and really like their photochromic polarized lenses. Looks like they've updated their technology as of late to improve low light transmission and add new base colors to the adjustable lenses.

colospgmike

Putting on skis
Skier
Just picked up a great deal for pair of Smith I/O Mag goggles with a spare low light lens for $143 from Utah Skis. Pretty awesome deal when they're usually $200+ list.

Thanks for putting this on my radar, picked up a pair yesterday. Foam starting to separate on my Anon M2's and was going to be in the market next fall anyway. Looking forward to trying these chromapop lenses.

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
maybe pickup 2 pairs? It's always good to have backup and independent frames, even if the magnets are supposed to make swapping as easy as currently possible.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January