• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Bromey and Magic

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
Went to Bromley today and skied with Kim (surfandsnow) and boyfriend Mike. Very overcast and just enough corn and extra snow to make it good mostly on the edges. Vermont is very deficient in the snow dept. but it was fun. Fast carving - not great carving on my part.

I realized last night that I didn't have to wear my "no edge" label as a badge. I had them sharpened in early November. So I went down to the tuning room - its in the basement and I tried to find the tools. I think my sharpening job was a net plus. They were fast and I kept catching my tip. I did not detune and I never have. Maybe I should start.

At noon I left Bromley and went to Magic. It was a free day by way of No Boundaries. It was really fun and there were bumps. There were rocks. There was grass between the bumps. It was my first venture into bumps this year and the conditions were challenging. Head I Titan are less than ideal in these situations. Still a really good time and met lots of nice people. No one told me to go home.

Magic is a great skiing experience.

Hope it's ok to post here. Didn't know where to go.

Sponsor

Staff online