• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Broke Down & Ordered a Razor-Tune

Atomicman

Out on the slopes
Skier
Well, I did it! Razor-Tune Full Race Kit coming. Swapped the 2 degree plate for a 4. Should be here Wednesday!

Will report back! Part of my motivation was, I just can't bring myself to diamond stone off the amazing ceramic disc finish on my new Enforcer 100's! By the way, they skied absolutely perfectly right out of the wrapper...Waxed 'em of course, and they came with a perfect 1/3 tune on them!

Heading to Whistler for next week, so the edger will come in handy!

Last edited:

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Good luck with it. My Evo has been good, but I did damage a pair of skis with it once, so be careful!

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, I did it! Razor-Tune Full Race Kit coming. Swapped the 2 degree plate for a 4. Should be here Wednesday!

Will report back! Part of my motivation was, I just can't bring myself to diamond stone off the amazing ceramic disc finish on my new Enforcer 100's! By the way, they skied absolutely perfectly right out of the wrapper...Waxed 'em of course, and they came with a perfect 1/3 tune on them!

My Navigators came with an amazing tune also! 4 days on them and they will need tuning soon. :nono: I'm sure I can't do as well.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
My Navigators came with an amazing tune also! 4 days on them and they will need tuning soon. :nono: I'm sure I can't do as well.

Bring them to Taos. I'll provide the tool. You can screw them up all by yourself. :D

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier

Feeling heart broken! :popcorn:
However, I think a good hand held machine edger may be better than any machine.
Why not a SnowGlide?

Black Dog

Its all downhill from here..
Skier
Good luck with it. My Evo has been good, but I did damage a pair of skis with it once, so be careful!

I have used my Razor Tune for 2 seasons now. Really hard to do any real damage with it.

With 6 pair of skis to keep in tune, it really saves a lot of time. Great investment.

Sponsor

Staff online