• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mid-Atlantic Booting Up Inside at Ski Liberty?

Miller

Putting on skis
Skier
Skiing at Liberty tomorrow with the family. First trip there since Covid. Anyone know if you can still boot up on the large rooms upstairs? The wife is not a huge fan of walking through the parking lot in her boots, but will if needed.

SCWVA

Spent a little time on the mountain
Skier
Miller,

I apologize for not responding earlier. I learned how to ski at Liberty. There is a boot up area by the lockers on the first floor just past the ticket windows. Based on what I read, this is still legal. The other option is to pull up to the drop off area and unload all your stuff including the wife and her boots. Lots of outside seating options to put on the boots without going inside. Hope you had a good time and I'm sure you figured this out once you got there.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I walk from the parking lot carrying my skis and boots. I check my skis at the ski check and then go upstairs in the cafeteria area and boot up. I put my shoes in my boot bag and put it either in or on top of the cubby area.

I’ve done this every time I’ve skied Liberty, which is a lot. The locker area on the 1st floor is a circus. I try to stay away from that area, even just walking thru there sucks.

TS
Miller

Miller

Putting on skis
Skier
I went this past weekend, but the ended up booting up at the car. The stairs leading up to the cafeteria was roped off. I did not try the stairs above the rental shop.

Sponsor

Staff online