• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
C

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Do comfort and performace have to be mutually exclusive? I went down 2 sizes from my street shoes on my new Rossi boots and they are very comfortable.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Do comfort and performace have to be mutually exclusive? I went down 2 sizes from my street shoes on my new Rossi boots and they are very comfortable.

No, because with performance and comfort in the real world there are compromises built into the products. I just think it is useful to know which way you lean. Me, I will not tolerate a fit that is so snug that you need to loosen buckles on the lift or when going in for a break.

Near Nyquist

At the edge of instability
Skier
No, because with performance and comfort in the real world there are compromises built into the products. I just think it is useful to know which way you lean. Me, I will not tolerate a fit that is so snug that you need to loosen buckles on the lift or when going in for a break.
If you gotta do that on the lift after the boot has broken in.

Ya need a better boot fitter cause something ain't quite right

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I don't want to jinx it, but my current pair of alpine boots are both incredibly comfortable and translate my movements to the ski effectively. Unsurprisingly, the shells are vacuum molded.

Sponsor