• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Boot fitter Salt Lake area

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
In Park City is Bret Amsbury and Matt Shiller, two of the best. Matt doesn't sell boots but will give you a recommendation then you return with the boots and he will fine tune them.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
+1 for Bret and his crew.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
In Park City is Bret Amsbury and Matt Shiller, two of the best. Matt doesn't sell boots but will give you a recommendation then you return with the boots and he will fine tune them.
I saw Brent last week picking up my new alpine boots he worked his magic on.
Curtis at Sports Den on Foothill is good. He always has time to talk and while he doesn’t work by appointment, he does get busy at times. Sports Den tosses in a semi custom footbed over the Labor Day weekend sale.
I am looking for my first AT boot and tried the only boot Brent had on hand. It wasn’t close to working with my feet. I’ll go back when he has more boots in stock.
For my wide feet he’s mentioned the boots below. I have talked with him a bit in years past and this trip was the first he thought he could get me in something light-ish
Fischer Ranger One-His comment was “you have enough alpine boots already” https://www.fischersports.com/us_en/ranger-one-130-pbv-walk-dyn-1059?c=5327&number=U14019

Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 130

Salomon Shift Pro 130

He also mentioned a Scarpa that is 103 last that is a few seasons old with the current model being 102.

Sponsor

Staff online